As you may know Company Law in Ireland imposes a wide range of duties and obligations on every company, such as filing annual returns, circulating accounts and maintaining statutory registers. Failure to perform these statutory duties can lead to criminal and heavy financial penalties. Here at Garland McDonald & Co we will take the worry away from you by providing a comprehensive company secretarial service ensuring that your duties and obligations are carried out in accordance with all aspects of Company Law that are related to your business.
We have many years extensive experience in this area and we will make sure that the secretarial returns are submitted to the Companies Registration Office on time to avoid late filing penalties as well as possible prosecution if the returns are late and possible loss of audit exemption status.
In addition we can also advise you and implement the following on your behalf –
- Company Formations
- Appointment and removal of director/ secretary
- Submission of Annual Return to Companies Registration Office
- Business Name Registration
- Change of business address
- Share issues and transfers
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers
- Provision of Registered Office
- Dealing with the strike-off procedures